Monday is over finally I don’t really like Mondays I can’t wake up I slept in till 5:45 and just could not get going but I did and I guess for a Monday it was not all that bad but it seems like everything I have to do at work these days is geared toward final shut down I have not heard anything but rumors about severance pay and I found I am budgeted my salary till the end if July happy Birthday Huh a pink slip, I need to get out of this mood about the job 80% of the time I am fine with it you know one door closes another one opens but the other 20% I get a little down about it. I have been here for 23 years it is just hard to change Most of the Equipment is going to be transfered to Topeka Kansas 20 units will be sold that is what I have been working on is getting the paperwork filled out and all the equipment checked out and Emailing the forms to Corporate so they can pre sell them as I still need it all till June 7th.
I was in the mood for Pork chops so here after that fiasco with the hamburger and my ring yesterday I forgot to seperate them I always put 2 per package then I can cook only 2 and that will do me for 1 dinner and 1 lunch but I forgot and threw the whole package in the freezer *sigh* I am just going to cook the whole package and hopefully I can finish them before they go bad I will be sick of Pork Chops by the time I am done, On the bright side I can comfortably fit into my 33 waist Jeans *Pats self on the back* Thank you Dr Atkins I weighed 177 this morning even after blowing it at the races Friday night and the Strawberry Shortcake at Mom’s Sunday.
I took Bertha to the vet for her shots and a petacure LOL she hated that but now her clawls are all nice and short and by the way she weighed in at 94 pounds she lost 36 pounds over the winter, So new diet guaranteed to work Eat
only 4 cups of weight managment dog food per day
It warmed up to 70 degrees today I loved it I took off around 11:00 took the long way to Mom’s we ate around 1:00 the girls were there as well as my grandson I enjoyed the visit, Dad’s health is going downhill everyday that bothers me I must begin going down to visit a couple times a week instead of just the weekends I don’t want any regrets beside neither of my brothers go to visit him so he really enjoys when I go down. Dr Atkins is frowning on me right now but what are you going to say to Strawberry Shortcake. I needed some supplies from Giant Eagle so I forced myself to bring the bike home and put it away and took the truck to the store after I came home and put everything away I began making and freezing my hamburger patties after I got done I went to wash my hands and realized my pinkie ring was missing *sigh* I proceded to dismantle all the burgers but to no avail I figure some day I will find in inside a hamburger, I went out to the garage to lock up my girl and set the security system and just for the heck of it I checked my gloves and sure enough there was my ring I could not even remember it not being on that bike just puts me on cloud 9
To answer ChefRichardM’s comment that is a tough one I have been riding most of my life I started with a 380 Suzuki I was hooked then I bough my first Harley it was a 1972 Sportster I loved it I kept it till my girls moved back in with me after the divorce they were 3 and 5 years old and anybody who is a single parent knows after that there is not much time for anything else so I sold it I did wothout till they began their teenage years then I bought a 1980 Sportster shortly after that I got a great deal on a 1978 Lowrider then I sold the Sportster to keep the bigger bike which has kept me content till last year when I bought a 100 Anniversary Heritage Softail, Back to your question what is the best Harley to buy for a novice rider the best thing to do is take a safe riding course get licensed and spend some time at the Harley shop some shops have demo’s that you can test ride and simply find which one is most comfortable for you they are however very expensive so it certainly is a major decision, Personally I love all bikes my friends ride a lot of different types of bikes and we all have a great time, give it a lot of thought decide what you want, buy it, and have fun.
I have kept a private diary on my computer for the last 3 years I decided today since I read a few other diarys I will start my diary here today, It was beautiful out today almost 70 degrees after the long and brutal winter I needed it I just had to take the Harley out today but of course since I had the security system activated all winter the battery was almost dead so off comes the seat and I threw about 1/2 hour charge to it and she fired up it was great I only rode about 50 miles but it felt so good I am looking forward to tomorrow it is suppose to be 70 something I am going to Mom’s for dinner it is my nephews birthday so she is making dinner plus the girls will be there I always like to visit with them